|Electro-hydraulic servo motor for the adjustment of valves or valve groups
Activation of control valves in turbo machinery, such as gas turbines, steam turbines and compressors.
A "Voith servo motor" is the intelligent and compact electro-hydraulic combination of a Voith control solenoid VRM with integrated position control, hydraulic flow control and a hydraulic cylinder.
- Precise, dynamic and virtually hysteresis-free adjustment of control valves
- Dirt-insensitive, temperature-independent design
- Completely tested and factory-programmed control unit with clear interfaces, which
allows easy initiation
- High availability due to failure-insensitive and robust design
- Fast-acting shut-down function: fast shut-down of valves if tripping occurs
- Explosion-proof design also possible